Friday, December 25, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Sunday, December 6, 2009
- The first time I watched it was in a theatre at Abu Road. I studied in a convent at Mt Abu (a hill station in Rajasthan). In 7th std we went for a picnic to Gurushikhar. The bus broke down on the way back and we walked it till an army bus gave us a lift. On reaching the hostel in the evening we were exhausted but the thought of watching a movie sounded refreshing. This is in those days when we barely watched TV.. maybe one hour per week... movies were watched only on CDs on Sundays (once a month)... I had not even heard of 'Rangeela' but didn't care. I loved every minute of the movie.
- 'Rangeela' set a trend in terms of fashion... clothes and make up. It launched Manish Malhotra and re-launched Urmila's career. Audience took notice of her as a 'sex symbol' for the first time. I wouldn't be surprised if she got some plastic surgery also done.
- Staying in Mumbai I can totally understand Aamir's character. People are that Bindaas and take pride in this city... the reason beats me...
- Anyone remember 'Philips Top 10'???... the show on TV (I think Zee Tv) with countdown of songs every week hosted by Satish Shah or Shafi Inamdar. The songs of Rangeela were at the top for months... 'Tanha Tanha'... and for the first time it was ok to watch a hot female in a see through nightie running on the beach... with the family members
- Grocery shopping... 90% done yesterday... 10% today
- Give clothes for alteration to the tailor
- Pedicure... to de-stress the feet
- Buy Airtel digital TV recharge coupon
- Clean furniture
- Wash clothes... done
- Water plants... done
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
- A pigeon has laid 2 eggs in my balcony. I am confused what to do- Should I shoo her away or let her stay? How do I shoo her away without hurting the eggs? If I let her stay will she bring up the baby pigeons in my balcony? So many questions... as long as she does not bother me I think she can stay. I could use some company.
- I drove 2 kms in 30 minutes between Lower Parel (outside Phoenix Mills) and Dadar fly over... I am not that slow... the traffic was that killing
- It is going to be a hectic week... travelling to South Mumbai everyday in the week is tiring... My friend was trying to convince me to move a little centrally but paying the exorbitant rents for tiny spaces is not worth it
Monday, November 30, 2009
Friday, November 27, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009
- Wake up at 7 am... for some strange reason I find it easier to wake up early on Sunday... it is like I want to live each minute of the day and not waste it sleeping (I am not a big fan of sleeping during the day).
- 7-7.30 am: Water plants (my babies... :))... fertilise them... eat fruits
- 7.30-8.30 am: Gym/Jog
- 8.30-9 am: Read newspaper- The newspaper guy has not asked for his money since July (the month I moved into the flat)... I have been calling him and leaving messages requesting him to give me a bill so I can pay him... Mumbai is filled with ALL kinds of weirdos
- 9- 10 am: Give the car for repair... Maid arives... Clean house... wipe cupboards (cleaning them with normal cloth does not give very good results... any tips?), mirrors, refrigerator, wash clothes
- 10 am: Have breakfast... Sunday is reserved for Poha since it is KC's fav... he is not home this Sunday ... :(
- 11- 12: Bath
- 12.35- 2.35 pm: Movie- A Christmas Carol
- 2.35 pm: Salon
- 3.30 onwards: Relax at home... play Scrabble.... update pen drive for music in car...
Plan for Saturday: Today
- 6-7.30 pm: Pick up a CD for tonight... Fix an appointment at the garage for car repairs... Grocery Shopping... Buy plants
- 8-9 pm: Gym/Jog
- 9- 9.30 pm: Cook Dinner
- 9.30 onwards: Dinner... Movie... Plan menu for week...
I am sooooo Monica. I never imagined I have a Monica in me... but I guess it takes a Chandler (her disorganized, lazy hubby) to realize she is a Monica. I am not kidding... My house is always clean... and I get nightmares if clothes pile up for laundry... I wonder how KC will adjust with me when he shifts. How do 2 people lead a common lifestyle after marriage? How do they manage to wake up at the same time, eat together, sleep at the same time, merge their social life, have common hobbies and interests? Beats me...
In today's hectic times Sunday is the only day a couple will spend together... Should they spend it together or apart in respective activities or with friends (another question: whose friends???) or with family (whose family???)...
Married people... and also single people... and the in-between confused people... enlighten me.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
- Hair Oil
- Face pack
- Hair pack
- Bath soap/ body wash with scrubber
- Face Wash
- Anti-dandruff hair cream (latest entrant)
- Moisturiser/Sunscreen (separate for face and body)
- Serum for hair
- Hair Mousse (optional- mainly for parties)
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
- Everything comes at a price
- Even 15 days after Diwali the postman (who is visiting for the 1st time) does not hesitate to demand 'Diwali money'
- There are only 2 seasons- summer and monsoons
- Reading about a couple's suicide in the building complex next to yours is part of news with the morning coffee
- You realize there will be traffic on every road at peak hours.... 8 am to 11 pm are peak hours
- Sounds of traffic become your lullaby
- Everything can be home delivered from... medicines to plants to DVDs to groceries
- 7% of your annual salary is your home deposit... 20% of take home monthly salary is rent
- You lose all fascination for the sea... enjoying sea view demands hours of travelling
- You can be out as late as you want without worrying too much about safety
- You are not surprised to see people sleeping anywhere... footpath, road, divider
- You start following traffic signals
- You can bribe your way through most offences
- The lesser money you have... the more arrogant you are
Saturday, November 7, 2009
- Clean the house
- Oil my hair
- Soak my feet in hot water to de-stress them
- Prepare batter of pancakes and store it for the week
- Prepare coconut chutney and store it
- Watch a movie
- Try cooking chicken
Friday, November 6, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Sunday, October 25, 2009
- Cooked Sai Bhaji...which is a famous, typical Sindhi dish. "Sai" in Sindhi means green. The veg is made of spinach and channa dal. It is generally eaten with rice... but can be eaten with roti as well. It was my first attempt at making it... and turned out very very well. My cooking has improved... a lot. I don't know if it is the practice or the enthusiasm. My mom always said that the feelings while cooking are reflected in the taste of the food cooked. I used to cook in Gurgaon also... but to kill time. It gave me something to do once I returned from work.
- There are 2 balconies in my house... one in the living room and one in the bedroom. The bedroom balcony is used for drying clothes. 2 balconies in a 1 bhk flat is a luxury in Mumbai. The living room balcony becomes dirty and it is not possible to get it cleaned every day or even every week. I decided to decorate it with plants. Another problem is.. the balcony faces an inner road due to which sunlight falls directly here. Plants will help cool it. I am a virgin at this... lets see how it turns out. I hope the plants don't die on me within a week. Any tips? The final touch was a wind chime. I love wind chimes.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
I expected better from Abhay Deol... it is an ok ok movie.... quite predictable.
17 Again: Another predictable flick about people becoming young... somewhat like '13 going on 30'... but slightly more tolerable. Zac is kinda cute... Watchable once on DVD...
Vicky Cristina Barcelona: I watched it last weekend... It stars Penelope and Scarlett Johansen... A very weird flick... The story is about 2 friends... Vicky and Cristina. They go to Barcelona for the summer. Vicky is engaged... a practical, down to earth, no nonsense female... Cristina is impulsive, romantic and recovering from a break up. They meet a man 'X' who propositions them and offers to take them sight seeing. On the trip Cristina falls ill... Vicky and X have sex. On returning, he sleeps with Cristina and they start dating. Meanwhile, Vicky gets married but cannot take her mind off the one night stand.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Saturday, October 3, 2009
- Drinks everyday without getting drunk?
- Gets drunk easily?
- Drinks regularly and gets drunk?
- Drinks regularly without getting drunk?
In order for an individual to be labeled a drunkard, drunkenness must be habitual or must recur on a constant basis. A person who regularly drinks heavily but is sometimes not under the influence of alcohol would be considered a drunkard, whereas a person who occasionally gets drunk would not. The test is the question of whether or not excessive drinking has become a frequent behavior pattern for a particular person."
Traditionally a drunkard was easy to identify... someone who would come home after work.. drink... and then beat his wife... or maybe just drink everyday... and then lose control.
It is a little more complicated now... most people drink... most drink regularly... for some the alcohol affects after many drinks... for others few drinks are enough. Everyone has a different limit... what is termed as excessive? For me... more than 3 drinks is excessive... for another it could be 10 drinks... who decides?
I have friends who used to drink everyday... now they drink regularly or infrequently... are they drunkards??? Or were they drunkards earlier? Or they don't come under the category?
What are your views?
Friday, October 2, 2009
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
You Are Lively and CourageousYou are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous. You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things. Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times. You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way. And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life. You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it. You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow. You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily. Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
I shifted to the 699 plan which gives me 1 GB free. In the second bill I have been charged 499+699= 1198. I called call center (again). They accepted the mistake and put in a request. I received a sms with a request no and information that they would call back by Wednesday. Thankfully, I didn't delete the message 'coz no call came.
I visited the Vodafone store today. The executive gave me a blank look... then he darted around looking for help. It seemed like they picked up the next guy from the street and gave him the job. Person 1 tells me; "You didn't activate the previous service.. so you have been charged for both".
Me: Don't talk crap. I have used GPRS for a year now... there is no such criteria... give me my money back
Person 2: You will be charged the entire rental even if you use for a day
Me: Show it to me in writing and I will believe you... There is no such funda.
Then the Manager checked out the request no and confirmed that the amount will be reversed in my next bill.
What if I had believed the crap they tried to feed me??? Would I get my money back? Are these companies ripping off our money and lying so blatantly?
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
KC and I watched this flick on the weekend. It is a nice movie... I don't know if I was too emotional that day or it was the movie but there were certain scenes which made me cry.
It is about a grumpy old man whose wife has died. It was her dream to explore South America. He ties helium balloons to his house and flies off to the place. There is a catch.. a small, fat boy named Russell accidently comes along. It is a story of their adventure and the relationship they ultimately forge.
Nice... very nice.
PS: I watching '28 days' on Zee Studio. Good movie... I thought it was a comedy but it is about drugs addiction. For once, I like Sandra Bullock in some movie.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
I have heard the pills are being used as regular contraceptives instead of in emergency. Why is that? People are not educated?? Or is it an easy way out??? Or have the ads been misleading? It could be 1 or all or some of these reasons.
Personally, I prefer iPill ads. Anyone can identify with them... and have been shot in a sensitive manner. They have class. Unwanted 72 ads are too fake. It is so obvious the celebrity couples are faking it... in every way possible.
So women... iPill it is...
PS: iPill is not paying me to write their reviews... but they should.
Monday, September 14, 2009
- Clean house... will start at 7.30 or 8 am... yeah yeah... I am crazy. I wake up at 7 am on Sundays... sigh... DONE
- Get the exhaust fan installed in the kitchen... Not done... these bloody electricians... what nakhras
- Buy mineral water... DONE
- Save updated songs list in the IPod... sigh... will try and do it tom
- Visit to the parlour... DONE
- Post letter... I remembered I need stamps to post the letter... will do it tom
- Buy phone... DONE
- Get MS Office on laptop.... DONE
- Watch movie... didn't watch in theatre... watched Luck by Chance and now it is Yuva
- Read books... Not done
- Gym... No time today...
Sunday, September 13, 2009
"Why?"; again, you may ask. One SIM is for my official no and another for my personal one. "Why not have just 1?". Well, I like to switch off my official no on Sundays... and after 9 pm on weekdays. I am entitled to a life. Apart from that I prefer to have separate bills since official bill is reimbursed. I also use GPRS on the personal no... so... it is more expensive.... but saves the effort.
I had N73 for personal no and Nokia 3110 for official no. 3110 has been giving a lot of battery trouble... bugged and irritated I decided to buy a new phone. N73 is my fav... I bought it in Aug 2007 with my 2nd salary for a princely sum of 17k. It costs around 14k right now. KC bought a Samsung Touch last month and I was tempted to buy a new phone but didn't really need one. Since the last few weeks N73 has been giving sound problems... I could barely hear the other person even on full volume. Using a bluetooth all the time is not too convenient.
Today... I bought a Sony Ericsson Walkman (Nokia does not have great looking phones in the low end segment) and Nokia E63. I am loving it... E63 is a superb phone.... Dhruv and Soheil have given it good reviews... I remember trying it out while buying N73 but had no use for a business phone. Now I do!!!
I don't like touch phones... I find them too senstive... people as clumsy as me should stay away from sensitive phones.
East or West... Nokia is the best!!!
PS: Nokia is not paying me to write positive reviews.... unfortunately.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
I am hurting all over. The gym instructor is a tyrant under the cute exterior. I guess he was trained to be that way. It is such a fabulous job... put in efforts to get a fab body with all the muscles and then spend your life being sadistic and making others feel bad about their out-of-shape body. I could do it... except the part about getting a fab bod.
Yesterday there was a man lifting weights. Everytime he lifted one he would grunt and make weird noises... weird, as in... the kind he would probably make in bed. It was hilarious and yet I couldn't laugh. And he was LOUD!!!
Things to do tomorrow:
- Clean house... will start at 7.30 or 8 am... yeah yeah... I am crazy. I wake up at 7 am on Sundays... sigh
- Get the exhaust fan installed in the kitchen...
- Buy mineral water
- Save updated songs list in the IPod
- Visit to the parlour
- Post letter
- Buy phone
- Get MS Office on laptop
- Watch movie
- Read books
Friday, September 11, 2009
Anyway... the current gym is part of the society. It has very good instruments for work out. There is a pool table, carrom, chess and table tennis in the adjacent room, a badminton court outside and a jogging track around the rooms. A pretty good deal. And it is costing me only Rs 250 per month.
My car met with an accident yesterday. A chemical tanker hit it. I don't know whose fault it was... mine or his. Fact is my car got damaged... and he was driving the chemical tanker within the city limits which is illegal. Thankfully, the owner of tanker agreed to bear the charges of the damage... the car has been repaired and will be reunited with me tomorrow. It was a scary experience... thank god KC's bro was 5 mins away. Mumbai people are crazy....
Thursday, September 10, 2009
If you are looking for thrills and excitement... please avoid this flick... Quite predictable!!!
3rd in the series of the Cullens (read the book to know more)... and I am liking it... Have already started reading the 4 th book- 'Breaking new Dawn'. Eclipse has werewolves and vampires working together... which is fun.
I went to the gym yesterday... it felt sooooo good. My stamina has reduced but I wil regain it. There is so much cleaning to do this Sunday... waiting for weekend.
Monday, September 7, 2009
I have been up since 4.30 am... really need to sleep. I was very ill last week and going to the doctor only lightened my wallet. I guess I just needed to be with good friends and a damn good husband.
I had been coming home late last week... going out too often... late nights... eating out etc. I didnt have time to blog... to talk on the phone... to play scrabble.
I have decided to come home before 9 pm every night... stop eating out... restrict movie watching to once a week... blog more... talk to KC as much as possible... join the gym...
Anyways... good night!!!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Sunday, August 23, 2009
2) Wash clothes
3) Cook and eat b'fast.. done
4) Download music... in process
5) Order water... done
6) Call electrician
8) Face pack.. done
10) Clean cupboards... clean mirrors
11) Oil hair... done
12) Clean purse
13) Clean car
14) Go to Big Bazar and book the shelf
15) Find a tailor
Whew!!! Busy busy Sunday.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
People.... do watch it.
If there is any over hyped movie it is Love Aaj Kal... Kaminey is so much better.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Sigh!!! Exhausted... good night.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
And from above everything's stinking, they're not around you.
And in the night, I could be helpless,
I could be lonely, sleeping without you.
And in the day, everything's complex,
There's nothing simple, when I'm not around you.
But I'll miss you when you're gone, that is what I do. Hey, baby!
And it's going to carry on, that is what I do. Hey, baby...
Hold onto my hands, I feel I'm sinking, sinking without you.
And to my mind, everything's stinking, stinking without you.
And in the night, I could be helpless,
I could be lonely, sleeping without you.
And in the day, everything's complex,
There's nothing simple, when I'm not around you.
But I'll miss you when you're gone, that is what I do. Hey, baby!
And it's going to carry on, that is what I do. hey, baby...
Sunday, August 16, 2009
My driving has gotten better... now I have started abusing other drivers and using horrible profanities also which is quite an improvement within 2 weeks. I need a driver soon else I my bad language will deteriorate further. Don't worry--- I abuse with my windows rolled up... nobody can hear me.
I spent the weekend buying furniture and organizing stuff in it. It is such a relief... all my footwear is organized neatly on the shoe rack. There are 13 pairs in all... and yet they are not enough... I need more footwear.
The clothes are washed... I need to dry them. Good night!!!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
I am watching Swades... it is a beautiful movie.. better than those rubbish patriotic movies... so realistic and SRK has not over-acted (another miracle!!!). I had it for the first time on a cruise from Singapore. It was screened at 11 pm in the auditorium and I could feel the ship picking up speed and rocking to and fro.
It is amazing how little things can bring back memories so clearly and transport us back to those moments.
Yenjoy the weekend!!!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
- Traffic policemen might fine you without any reason... you cannot argue especially if you are not Marathi. Just pay up and leave with your license intact
- People cross the road when the traffic light turns green for the cars to move
- People walk on/near the road... never on the footpath... they believe they own the streets and not even a car can succeed in getting them off
Soon.. I will drive with the windows rolled down... so I can abuse the other drivers.
Today I got thinking; "Where is life heading???"... I know... I know... there is lots happening... lots more to be done... but strategically... where is it heading? Is this it? Get a job... get married... have kids... grow old... and die??? Is that all? I wanted my life to be exciting, adventurous... anything but ordinary.
Archana had tagged me on a note on FB... here it is... I don't know who has written it:
After a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul...
And you learn that love doesnt mean leaning and company doesnt mean security
And you begin to learn that kisses arent contracts,
And presents arent promises,
And you begin to accept defeats with your head up and eyes open....
With the grace of an adult not the grief of a child...
And you learn to build your roads for today...
Because tomorrow's grounds are too uncertain for plans
After a while you learn that...even sunshine burns if you get too much
So plan your own garden,
And decorate your own soul...
Instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers...
And you learn...
That you really can endure...
That you really are strong...
And you really do have worth!!!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Hiya... Swine flu is upon us and it is kinda scary. I saw people wearing masks in the Mall. KC and I have been arguing about wearing masks. I refuse to wear it... 'coz I don't think they are very effective. Swine Flu is highly contagious and masks cannot ensure 100% safety.
I am reading 'Twilight' and it is taking me twice as long to finish 'coz of the lack of time.
Thankfully I have been shifted to a new profile where I will be interacting with educated people. Work life will mostly be spent in Malls which is a boon for a Shopholic (Me).I can shop while at work... :). Of course, delivering sales numbers will be that much more difficult 'coz there is very little control I have over them.
It is heart-breaking to see things I have bought earlier on sale. My mind keeps calculating the money I could have saved. A lot of my favorite books are on sale at Crossword.... sigh...
Sunday, August 9, 2009
The break up scene really got to me... Saif looks in his late 30s and no make up can reduce his age... how can a 35-40 year old man be so confused??? Really!!! I mean... "What the fuck!!!"
Deepika looks pretty... but she canfanot act... She is such a Bimbo and thats kinda sad 'coz I had higher expectations from her. The scene was undigestible. I mean... this couple had been dating for over a year and they had not discussed marriage???? Hello???
I am deeply disappointed.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Life is ok... KC is moving to North Karnataka. It is my worst nightmare come true. We have dreaded this moment so much we were afraid to even mention it. Sigh!!! He asked me the other day; "Why is this happening to us?" I said; "'Coz yeh zamana pyaar ka dushman hai".
Quite LS (low society)!!!
I don't believe in marriage (even though I am married). Who needs a piece for paper and some ceremonies to validate a relationship???? I don't. I would have stayed with KC all my life without marriage... but society needs the validation.
Anyway... this post is dedicated to my sweetheart.... he is not my obssession or addiction... he is much more... he is my life... he is in my every thought... every breath... every worry... every laughter... every tear...
Getting back to real life:
- New job is okey dokey... the pressure has not yet begun
- I drove 4.5 hours to and fro to meet Abhinav for 20 mins 2 days back.... totally worth it... Miss Dhruv and Abhinav... times spent with them in Corbett and Bangkok are the funnest times I've had
- RT and Vijay complained about the lack of posts here.... thanks people... you guys keep my blog alive
- I cook every night... no matter how late or how tired I am
- Sleepy.... I will post more... much more tomorrow.. watch this space
Thursday, July 23, 2009
My secret fantasy is to get a guy to shave from top to bottom... the hair on the head and eyebrows can be spared.
What is this obssession with their hair?
- The hair look yuck... disgusting... sickening... and men show them off by wearing shorts. In my 12th std while joining the Biology tuitions in A'bad the professor had told my Mom dos and don'ts.. "Girls are to dress decently for the tuitions... no shorts allowed". One fine morning (at 6.15 am) the guys in my batch turned up in shorts... the girls were taken aback... their legs looked so creepy... it was an unpleasant sight. I still don't understand why the Prof preferred to look at such ugly legs rather than the pretty and shaved legs of his female students.
- Hair stink... we all know that... why do guys like to stink?
- Arm pit hair are the worst... imagine a pretty girl in a sleeveless top... she raises her hand and you spot her arm pit hair... Pukish!!! Right?? Thats exactly how it feels when men raise their hands. Shaving arm pits is the bare minimum that ANY guy can/should do.
- Hairy Butt... A girl bends down revealing her butt... sexy? I don't know... a guy bends revealing his hairy butt!!! A very common phenomenon. Ever heard of belts???
Lets make this world a better, cleaner and nice smelling place by shaving!!!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
1) Last Sunday KC and I headed for 'The Proposal' starring Sandra Bullock.
I will not a write a brief about the movie... Hollywood churns out such dumb chick flicks every quarter (don't mind the sales lingo)... it is surprising to see a good actress starring in this. Please avoid. Badi bakwaas hai... KC and I needed something light and didn't intend to watch New York so we did survive the experience.
2) It rained quite heavily is Mumbai on Monday and Tuesday. There were rumors of floods and the people (even in office) were glued to the TV all day. I did venture out for some work... and realized that Mumbai people panick too soon and sometimes the rains are over-rated. Yes... it was raining heavily... yes... roads were water logged... yes... some roads were blocked... yes... traffic was killing... BUT... only one side of the roads (which were low lying) were water logged... all the news channels were beeping those images on TV... the other side of the road where vehicles were moving was ignored giving viewers the wrong impression. Milan and Khar subway are flooded even when it drizzles... there are reporters permanently posted there. Everytime it rains they interview the people living near by and make a big show out of it. Everyone came to office albeit a little late... left at the regular time and reached home safely. The trains were also running though a little late. Much ado about nothing???
3) I have quit my job... and shifted to Mumbai. The house hunting was toture but finally the registration is done and I am moving in this Wednesday... have started furnishing it. I have a week off before I join the next company and I am wondering what to do. I have been waiting for this break... and yet the thought of doing nothing is not too appealing.
4) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
I love all the HP movies. It has been a long time since I read the book so I am not sure if the movie completely relates to the book. The fact that the characters in the movie are like the ones in the book is good enough for me. I liked this part... it is scarier... and the ending is sad. People did not even like this book as much 'coz Dumbledore dies in the end which was not expected. I won't be surprised if this movie is not liked by all.
5) New MoonThis is the sequel to 'Twilight'. I was not too keen on reading this one but my curiosity got better of me. The book has Werewolves and Vampires. Wow!!! I liked it and will definitely read the 3rd part.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Here is one poem which reflects my state of mind correctly:
I wish I was a kid
no cares for the world
no worries to call my own
life's simple pleasures in abundance.
There was no need
to distinguish between rights and wrongs
just lessons to learn
and games to play.
I yearn for the detachment
that childhood offers
making things easier
feeling lucky to be born.
I want this loneliness to depart
that sometimes gets my heart down
so many friends around
and yet to none, these feeling I can own.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
about morals... truth... honesty
about independence... dreams... friendship
Why didn't you teach me about games of life
about manipulation... diplomacy... society
about colleagues... ambitions... dependance
I feel unequipped to lead this life
every decision of mine is incorrect
every person I trust stabs me
I dreamed of being good... nice... honest.. straight forward
I realized it was futile
I have to be manipulative... diplomatic... ambitious
I don't have time to think.. to breathe.. to live